Hardware and software requirements for server installations
- Min. 16 GB RAM
- Hard drive min. 500 GB (higher data volumes require the installation of more hard drive space)
- Operating System that is compatible with the latest version of Docker. We recommend Ubuntu 64bit 18.04 (LTS).
- Docker CE 17.12.1 (or later), or Docker EE 19.03 (or later).
- Connection to e-mail server with SMTP protocol and an e-mail account for the sending of notifications to users.
- For remote installation, updates and maintenance: remote access (via SSH, root privileges required).
Installation and Update files for the Laboperator application will be distributed for self-installation, with the possibility to request remote assistance for the installation. Software updates of the underlying operating system and external software components are within the responsibility of the customer.